Motorola RDU4100 6 Pack Two Way Radio and Accessories Bundle
Buy This Package, Get an Additional 6-Bank Charger and Prepaid Card for Free!
For every 6 Motorola RD Series two way radios that you purchase between September 1st, 2017 and December 31st, 2017, you will receive a free 6-bank charger and a $115 prepaid card via online rebate. The customer is responsible for retaining all required packaging and paperwork and for submitting the rebate application online at www.myradioreward.com within the designated timeframe. All claims must be submitted by January 15th, 2018. See full details here.
For a Formal Estimate Call: 888-560-0758 or E-Mail: email@example.com
RDU4100 Two Way Radio Bundle - High Power Combo Package For Your Business!
You Will Receive:
- 6 - RDU4100 Two Way Radios - Complete with battery, charger, and belt clip
- 6 - HKLN4606 Remote Speaker Mics
- 1 - RLN6309 Multi-Unit Charger - Charges 6 radios at one time!
- 1 - Two-Year Warranty - Covers radios. 1-Year warranty for accessories
The Motorola RDU4100 two way radio walkie talkie provides the range you need with 4 watts of power. In this combo kit you will also receive a HKLN4606 speaker microphone for each radio which will allow you to keep your RDU4100 radio on your belt clip throughout the day, minimizing the chance of forgetting or damaging the radio. The speaker mic will also provide clear communication in noisy environments. The RLN6309 6-Bank charger gives you a place to charge all of your walkie talkies at the end of a long day so you can keep better track of your investment.
The Motorola RDU4100 is ideal for construction, industrial, warehousing, manufacturing, and other business that need durability and power.
Motorola RDU4100 Standard Equipment -
- One UHF Motorola Professional RDU4100 Two-Way Radio
- 2400 mAh Lithium Ion Super High Capacity Battery Pack (up to 18.5 hrs of life per charge)
- Charging Adapter and Stand Up Drop-In Charging Tray for the Motorola RDU4100
- RDU4100 3" Belt Clip
Motorola RDU4100 Quick Facts
*Range Varies based on Terrain and Conditions*