Motorola RDV5100 Two Way Radio Walkie Talkie
Buy 6 Radios, Get 1 Free!
For every 6 Motorola two way radios that you purchase between March 1st, 2018 and June 30th, 2018, you will receive a 7th two way radio for free via online rebate. You can also earn additional free two way radios if you purchase more! The customer is responsible for retaining all required packaging and paperwork and for submitting the rebate application online at www.myradioreward.com within the designated timeframe. All claims must be submitted by July 16th, 2018. See full details here.
The Motorola RDV5100 two way radio can be programmed to work with most Vertex Standard, Kenwood, and other VHF two way radios!
The Motorola RDV5100 is a 5-watt, 10-channel VHF two way radio walkie talkie. The RDV5100 offers great power and range, particularly when communicating outdoors. This two way radio is ideal for construction sites, forestry, and other rugged industries that require long hours and large areas of communication. The RDV5100 is extremely durable and offers great audio quality, giving you the ability to enhance communication and improve safety in your workplace.
For a Formal Estimate Call: 888-560-0758 or E-Mail: email@example.com
RDV5100 Standard Equipment -
- One VHF 5 Watt Two Way Professional Radio model RDV5100
- Ultra High Capacity 2400 mAh Lithium Ion Battery Pack (up to 18.5 hrs of life per charge)
- Charging Adapter and Stand Up Drop-In Charging Tray for the RDV5100
- RDV5100 3" Belt Clip
- 2 Year Warranty
Motorola RDV5100 Quick Facts
*Range Varies based on Terrain and Conditions*
Who Buys The Motorola RDX Series - RDV5100?
Motorola RDV5100 also known as 506-RDV5100 is designed for industries
such as: Survey, Road Crews, Construction, and Warehousing
Retail: Nursery, Car Dealers, Car Wash
- Improve customer service
- Increase sales
- Reduce shrink
- Answer customer questions quickly
- Quickly get stock & price checks
- Instantly deploy workers where needed
- Accelerate training of new hires
Contractors: Construction, Electrical, Interconnects, Mechanical, Installers, Comm Data
- Supervise subs, crews, operators
- Coordinate wire pulling & installations
- Manage deliveries & materials
- Increase safety & security for workers
- Respond quickly to emergencies
- Critical for disaster preparedness